Friday, March 09, 2007

It's Been Fun ...

The Ultimate Blog Party has nearly come to an end. Last time I checked, 917 guests had joined the festivities. Phew. That's about 900 more people than my house can hold. This party became much larger than I anticipated!

I would like to send a big "thank you" to the ladies at 5 Minutes For Mom for hostessing the party. They certainly did a wonderful job. I'm sure they were surprised by the tremendous response.

My, I am exhausted. It's a tall glass of water and early to bed for me. Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend, so I need to catch all the sleep I can.

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Ooo...glad I popped by, I completely forgot about Daylight Savings!

Unknown said...

Mine, what a killer to get up at what was 5am,so that I wouldn't be late for a 6am phone shift. The only saving grace is that I work from home. (no big commute)
Many people actually missed the 8am church service so the 11am was packed.