Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring Cleaning

I've had a somewhat frustrating day. I started my morning with a fairly long list of tasks to accomplish. I worked steadily all day, but along the way I discovered more and more jobs around the house. Suddenly my list is longer than it was when I started out!

I feel stressed. It seems like I have a huge list of tasks looming before me. The two biggies on the list are:

1. Sort through everything in the basement, box it up, and cart it off to storage. (A contractor is coming to finish our basement in April. Yeah!)

2. Prepare our tax paperwork and take it to the accountant. (This is a pretty big job, as I'm about nine months behind in the bookkeeping for the business. Yuck.)

I'm also at bit stressed about my music exam in May.

We leave for Mexico April 17, and I feel like I must have all my studying / cleaning / bookkeeping / etc / completed before we go away. I really will need a vacation!

It's late and I'm tired. Life always looks a little brighter after a good night's sleep.

No comments: