Monday, April 16, 2007

Mexico Here We Come!

Only seven hours until we leave for the airport! Our entire family is very excited. I'm not sure how I'll fall asleep tonight, even with the knowledge that 4am will come painfully early tomorrow morning!

The boys finally zonked out a few minutes ago. (They were very cute about it. Our two-year-old kept chattering on about "riding in a rocket" tomorrow. I think he meant the airplane.)

All our bags are finally packed and piled beside the front door. I think we did okay for a family with three preschoolers. We're bringing four suitcases, four carry-ons, two umbrella strollers and a playpen. (Now I just need to grow a few more arms to carry it all. And maybe some herculean muscles...)

I've been surfing our resort's website. Oh my, I can't imagine how wonderful it will be. They even have a family day trip where the kids can visit dolphins. I wonder if we might be able to pull that one off? We're going to have so much fun!

We hadn't intended to bring our computers, but finally decided that Ben will bring his notebook. He's not allowed to do any work, though! I am hoping to update my blog once or twice in the next week. Maybe I'll even be able to post some pictures of our holiday!

See you soon!


No comments: