Monday, June 25, 2007


Menu Plan Monday
June 25, 2007

I've been out of the Menu Plan Monday loop for the past few weeks (much to my own detriment, I might add). It's time to hop back on the bandwagon! I am looking forward to the upcoming week as it is shaping up to be routine, boring and uneventful. I need a week of mediocrity, I think. Our family is especially looking forward to the holiday long weekend!

Here is my proposed meal plan. Special thanks to Laura for the first recipe. (It looked so easy and delicious on her menu, I decided to scoop it for my own.) Please visit the Mr. Linky on Laura's site, Org Junkie, to find many great meal plans and recipes.

Monday: No cooking! (Supper at my parents')
Tuesday: Slow cooker savoury pot roast, green peas, wax cut yellow beans
Wednesday: Soft shell tacos with all the fixin's, refried beans, apple slices
Thursday: Encore performance.
Friday: Grilled fish, brown rice, steamed cauliflower, honey glazed carrots

No comments: