Friday, July 06, 2007

My Brave Boy (Cont'd)

My poor little guy has had a rough go of it. He received two shots on Wednesday, had a fever yesterday, and then threw up three times this morning. (Our kids very rarely throw up. If they do vomit, we know they feel genuinely unwell.) I called the Health Link line and they agreed that his symptoms are probably side effects of the immunizations. Poor guy. I'm just thankful none of the other children are sick.

Thank God kids bounce back quickly, though. My son managed to keep down a huge lunch and played Lego all afternoon. He made several Lego ships containing roughly "a billion pieces". He also thought it was very cool to wear his underwear around the house all day (and nothing else). I even let him watch three videos while he rested on the couch.

(Sounds like an all-around okay kind of day, if you ask me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsay

Are you receiving my e.mails

I see your blog has been updated so you are probably downloading e.mails.

sorry to nag you but really am curious as to if you are receiving them. love Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss those days when we could run around in our underwear and nothing else! I sure hope your little guy starts feeling well soon!

Lindsay Inkster said...

Tracy,

I did receive your last two long emails. I sent one in reply, but it keeps coming back. It says that the server on your end is not accepting the message. Very weird!

I will send it a third time and hopefully it will get through. Have you considered getting something like a hotmail or gmail account? That might work better for you :-).

Hope to talk with you soon!

Lindsay