Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy Hands, Warm Heart

Early this morning I turned on the furnace for the first time since last winter. The nip of fall is certainly in the air.

Please take a moment to read Amanda Soule's lovely post about knitting through the cool days of autumn. Her writing and photos capture the spirit of the changing season beautifully. My 4 1/2-year-old son read the post with me, and he is now anxious to try knitting a scarf of his very own.

On a related note, I found this book on the Craftzine blog. I was sad to discover that it is not yet available at our local library. Christmas is coming, my family ... :-)


1 comment:

Courtney Wain said...

Fall is indeed a great time for knitting. When you are once again feeling up to it, I am keen for another knit + coffee session!