Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Budding Artists

The children spent most of this morning drawing pictures. I love seeing the boys, especially, develop in their skill and ability. I'm amazed that their drawings of people and objects are actually recognizable! It is a very cool process to observe.

Here are some of the kids' best works of art:

Our three-year-old drew a red, ripe strawberry.


Our five-year-old's drawing blew me away. He spelled nearly all the words completely by himself. I especially like the frog wearing a dress and the dinosaur munching flowers.


This drawing depicts a dancing snowman!


Little Sister coloured (scribbled) some of her own drawings. I think she was more entertained by watching her crazy older brothers, though.

And here's a photo of man who helped produce such cute kids. Isn't he handsome?

No comments: