Saturday, April 19, 2008

We are Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

Life is a funny thing.  Wouldn't you know, the night I went into labour my laptop died.

It's dead Jim.  Dead.  Dead.  Dead.  The death rattle of an Apple is a fearsome thing.

Thankfully, my geeky husband has no shortage of computers at his disposal.  Apple Care should also provide a new laptop for me.  (When we find a moment to call them.)  In the meantime, I have decided to enjoy my "unplugged" season.

I believe it's no coincidence my laptop died within hours of our baby's birth.  Ben and I have entered an intense, but sweet, time in our lives.  We have a new baby and a new house all in the same week!  I feel God is giving me permission to focus on my family more fully, without the distraction of my computer.

Ben will let me borrow his laptop whenever I'd like, but I intend to limit my computer use for the time being.  I'll check in every few days :-).

And yes, I intend to post baby pictures very soon!  I promise!    

No comments: