Monday, June 23, 2008

I Need Me Some Tums

The week of craziness has begun. I keep telling myself to take each day one step at a time. (One step at a time. One step at a time. One step...) Four big events will happen within the next ten days:

1. Ben's parents and sister will move into their new house on Saturday.
2. My South African friends will arrive in Calgary on Sunday (after four long years of waiting and praying).
3. We will take possession of our new house next Monday.
4. Our family moves next Wednesday.

The packing is going well and the pile of boxes in our garage continues to grow. Thankfully, Babe is consistently sleeping through the night so my energy reserves are better than usual. We have a number of hectic days ahead of us!

I recently read an appropriate motto for this busy season of my life --- eat the frog. The saying basically means to tackle the least appealing task first. Each morning I wake up to a long list of items and I'm trying my best to eat all those frogs.

Here's to hoping I don't croak in the midst of it all! (I couldn't resist.)

1 comment:

Dann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.