Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A Spotty Performance

Ben commented the other day that I haven't been posting as much to the blog. I used to spend most evenings with my computer on my lap, working on the blog or reading articles. Since our baby boy was born (was it already three months ago?) and we moved to our new house, my nightly routine has changed a great deal. I try to catch a minute or two on the computer whenever I can but the blog updates haven't been nearly as consistent. Sometimes all I can manage is a quick quote or anecdote from the day.

That said --- I am painting the kitchen this week. I figure I should give fair warning that my computer will be gathering dust. I love painting, so this is no hardship in my mind! I think blogging will become more routine again once school starts in September. In the meantime, I apologize for my inconsistent performance ;-).

Have a great week!

No comments: