Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday
September 15, 2008

I'm looking forward to this week because I'll need to spend very little time in the kitchen. I do enjoy cooking (most of the time) but it's always nice to get a little break. Later this week our family will be traveling to a wedding, so my menu plan will only run from Monday through Thursday. As well, my kind mother-in-law blessed us with a large lasagna this evening :-D. Our meals for the week are almost set! How awesome is that?

Here's my proposed menu plan:

Monday: No cooking! (Supper with my parents)
Tuesday: Vegetable frittata, sweet onion muffins
Wednesday: Chicken lasagna (thank you!), salad greens
Thursday: Clean out the fridge

I don't believe our hotel room this weekend will have a fridge. I'm planning to bring a few simple things in our cooler so that we won't totally rely on fast food:

juice boxes
bottled water
string cheese
yogurt tubes
grapes
craisins
apples
fruit leather
granola bars
muffins
bagels
cream cheese
pretzels

If you'd like to see other great menu plans and recipes, check out Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie.

No comments: