Monday, May 04, 2009



Geekiness Abounds

It's almost here.  Trekkies unite!  The newest Star Trek movie opens this Friday.  Rest assured, my beloved and I will be among the first in line on opening day.  Ben and I do enjoy a good Star Trek movie and the latest one looks pretty sweet.  

I wouldn't say Ben and I are voracious Star Trek fans.  We simply enjoy watching the shows and regularly crave a healthy dose of geekiness. Lately, we've been catching old Voyager episodes on YouTube.  Few things beat an evening snuggling on the couch, sharing a big bowl of popcorn, and devouring a couple episodes of Voyager.  

3 comments:

Prairie Girl said...

A little geekiness is good!

May the Fourth be with you ;)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

Eeeehhhh!!!

Jamie

Jacqui said...

I completely agree!! Brad and I spent an hour and a half watching a star trek movie last night and laughing and giggling and talking about time travel. And it was the best night I've had in a long time!!! Thank God for fellow geeks. I don't know if it would work out but maybe a double date to the star trek movie could be arranged??