Sunday, April 02, 2006

An Introduction

Last night Ben finally talked me into it.

"Why don't you just log onto blogger.com and see what it takes to register a site?" he slyly suggested. "You could see if the name you like is taken..."

Fifteen minutes later I was officially a member of Blogland, and here I stand with a little fear and trembling.

This evening I told my mom that I had started a blog and her first question was, "So, what will you write about?" That is the million dollar question, isn't it?

My life is pretty ordinary --- I spend my days chasing after the two most precious boys in the world, keeping house, and loving my husband. I enjoy simple things like taking my boys to the playground and practicing piano. I try to be a devoted Christian and a good friend. My life is filled with mundane, everyday happenings --- and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am truly content, and am grateful for all the ways God has blessed me.

So, welcome to my journey. I hope you enjoy walking beside me.

No comments: