Sunday, September 03, 2006

Clouded Judgement (Part 2)

I prepared the popcorn. My husband popped our DVD into his computer. We watched the entire movie in Hindi (and I stayed awake through the whole thing). At least it had subtitles.

Our movie finished. I always enjoy watching the special features, so I looked inside the DVD case to see if it included a second disk. It did.

The disk was labelled "Special Edition - English Language Version".

Apparently, they filmed the movie twice, in Hindi and in English.

Lesson learned: I may have trouble choosing movies, but it seems my husband has trouble reading DVD labels.

Ben, in light of your error (and the teasing I endured for my choice of movie) I think you owe me at least one chick flick. Honey, you know, I've been dying to see the new version of Pride and Prejudice...

2 comments:

Ben Inkster said...

I feel that Jane Austen was not a movie maker and therefore her "chick flicks" are best viewed in paperback. ;-)

Mrah'Sponagi said...

Hahahahahaha! How do you miss a second English disk :S