Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sorry

I apologise for the comments I made yesterday regarding Black's Photography. I was beyond frustrated, but my words were too harsh.

This evening we returned to Black's to have our boys' passport photos retaken. The store took new photographs and also refunded our money. Essentially, we received the boys' passport photos for free. That's good customer service.

Just to clarify: This was the fourth time we tried to have our boys' passport photos done, but only the second time we visited Black's. Our first attempt was at Sears. (The camera broke.) We also went to Walmart. (They ran out of paper.)

I suppose one good thing has come of all this --- our boys have the "passport photo routine" down cold. No smiling. Close your mouth. Look straight ahead. Don't blink! Tonight we captured perfect pictures of each boy on the very first try.

No comments: