Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Reading Thing ... An Update

I've been reflecting on my Spring reading list. You know, I think it is a little lopsided. I am slightly addicted to Karen Kingsbury's novels these days, but my goodness, I need not share my secret weakness with the whole world. I'm a bit embarrassed.

At any rate, I've added another non-fiction title to my list to help even the playing field. I recently spotted Me, Myself and Bob in the Christian Publications flyer. Our kids love Veggie Tales, so I am interested to read Phil Vischer's story. I placed the book on hold at the library tonight. (I may also be slightly addicted to surfing the library's online catalogue. What's not to love about choosing books from the comfort of my living room couch?)


1 comment:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oooo...my hubby and I are huge fans, I so need to find that book. Thanks!