Monday, May 21, 2007


Menu Plan Monday
May 21, 2007

Happy Victoria Day, my Canadian friends :-). I hope the weather in your part of the country was better this long weekend than our weather was. (I actually saw snow falling earlier this morning.) I think I'll wait another week or two before I plant my flowers.

Here is my menu plan for the coming week. Please visit Menu Plan Monday headquarters at Org Junkie for other tasty recipes and ideas.

Monday: No cooking! (our weekly meal with my parents)
Tuesday: Beef stroganoff, bow tie pasta, steamed broccoli, spinach salad
Wednesday: Encore performance.
Thursday: Sausage and lentil stew, homemade bread, green salad
Friday: BBQ caesar chicken, potato and carrot foil packets, steamed asparagus
Saturday: Leftovers.
Sunday: No cooking! (our weekly meal with my in-laws)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Snow, oh my word! We had beautiful sunny, sunny weather but believe me it has been a long time coming!

Have a great week,
Laura

AnnaLiza said...

great planning! i think your list is good enough to eat!! haha. thanks for the suggestions...