Monday, August 13, 2007

Growing Girl

My sweet Pumpkin Pie is fourteen months old today. Can it be true? She's becoming more a little girl, less a baby every day.

To date, my Sweetie Pie has six teeth (and an adorably random jack o'lantern smile). She can say "yaa" and "no, no, no!", "more", "done", "boo" and "bye-bye". One of her favourite words is "shoe" and she loves to play with her Mommy's. She also enjoys dollies, stuffed puppies, pretty dresses and hats. My Sweet Pea is a true girly girl.

My little girl has a quiet, content personality. She adores her big brothers, and is happy to play whatever they are playing. She crawls like a mad fiend, but is not terribly interested in walking yet.

I love my little princess to bits.

Now, if I could just teach her some better table manners ... ;-).


1 comment:

Monkey Giggles said...

how sweet...time does fly.