Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Green Fog

This has been a difficult week. I feel as though I have the energy level of a drunken sloth. Our new back-to-school routine combined with pregnancy nausea have simply knocked me flat. The kids have been going to bed at seven-thirty every night, and I have followed close behind.

How soon I forgot! Was I always so exhausted through these early weeks of pregnancy?

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving next month. I figure I'll be coming out of this fog around the first week of October. In the meantime, I am praying that God will help me keep my emotions, attitude and tongue in check. This difficult season is an opportunity to grow and stretch my character.

Or at least become intimately familiar with the floor of my bathroom ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Lindsay!

Give us a shout when your colouring turns a little less green and we'll get together for some low key scrabble and conversation. But, no rush!! 'Till then - we'll be thinking of you!