Friday, December 28, 2007

Baby Update

Our little bundle has been growing in my womb for almost 23 weeks now. Our waiting is more than half over! I often feel our baby kicking and rolling, especially when I am lying down in bed. I'd say his activity level is fairly average --- not too busy but moving around a healthy amount. Our little guy really likes to kick when Daddy rests his hand on Mommy's belly!

I'm feeling pretty good. This is the easy stage of pregnancy. I certainly have a baby belly these days but am not too big and bulky yet. My energy levels are fairly high as long as I take my daily naps!

We are preparing for a home birth again this pregnancy. I thoroughly enjoyed our daughter's water birth and hope to birth in the "fishy pool" again. Thankfully, God has blessed me with three healthy, fairly easy labours so far. We're praying for a fourth easy birth!


No comments: