Monday, December 03, 2007

The Weekend

Suffice it to say, we put the "bucket buddies" to good use this weekend. What an ordeal.

I think (hope, pray) this bug has finally worked its way through the entire family. We've all been sick over the past few days. I can honestly say I've never been so violently ill in all my life.

However, I am thankful.

Thankful Ben and I were not sick at exactly the same time. Thankful our eldest son has good aim. Thankful we were well-stocked with groceries. Thankful our carpet escaped unscathed. Thankful I'll be well enough to attend my ultrasound appointment tomorrow. Thankful our little girl was the least sick of us all. Thankful the baby is okay. Thankful we had a good excuse not to go out in this frigid weather!

Here's to hoping for a brighter week.

1 comment:

AlisonVeritas said...

I've been waiting all day to hear how your ultrasound went!!!