Sunday, March 02, 2008


Menu Plan Monday
March 3, 2008

(Note to self: wasabi peas are not a suitable snack for a pregnant woman. Remember this!)

Here's my proposed menu plan for the upcoming week. Next week's calendar is looking more full than I would like. I'm hoping the recipes I've chosen will produce plenty of leftovers and some fodder for my freezer.

Monday: No cooking (supper at my parents')
Tuesday: Thyme chicken with roasted winter vegetables (a hold over from last week's menu), spinach and orange salad
Wednesday: Encore performance
Thursday: Crock pot chili, cornmeal muffins
Friday: Spud special soup, leftover cornmeal muffins
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: No cooking (supper with Ben's parents)

Hop on over to Org Junkie to find other terrific Menu Plan Monday meals.

No comments: