Sunday, June 01, 2008


Menu Plan Monday
June 2, 2008

I'm still cleaning out the food in our freezer because we have only one more month until our family's big move! Here's my proposed menu plan for this week:

Monday: No cooking (supper with my parents)
Tuesday: Veggie lasagna (from the freezer), spinach and orange salad
Wednesday: Encore performance
Thursday: Slow cooker Thai chicken (from the freezer), basmati rice, steamed cauliflower, green peas
Friday: (Supper with friends) homemade pizza, veggie crudites with white bean dip
Saturday: Leftover buffet
Sunday: Homemade chicken soup (from the freezer), fresh honey wheat bread

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Org Junkie each and every week. Thanks, Laura!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum! Looks like a great menu and a great week! How do you make the Thai chicken? I'd be interested in a recipe (if you have a moment! :) Thanks!

Best,
Sarah

Lindsay Inkster said...

I'm sorry Sarah. I don't have a recipe for you :-(. The Thai chicken was a gift from my friend. I've never even tried it before! I will let you know what it's like, though.