Sunday, January 04, 2009

Menu Plan Monday
January 5, 2009

Here we go!  It's time to hop back on the bandwagon and return to our normal routine.  I have enjoyed these past couple weeks of holidays (and I've especially liked having Ben home from work).  At the same time, I'm ready to resume our regular school and work schedule.

Here's my proposed menu (heavily influenced by the latest Simple and Delicious magazine) for the upcoming week:

Monday:  No cooking! (supper with my parents)
Tuesday:  Thai shrimp linguine, sliced pears
Wednesday:  Vegetable beef skillet, green salad 
Thursday:  Leftovers
Friday:   Bean burritos (mild), southwest salad, cinnamon crackle cookies
Saturday:  Bubble and squeak
Sunday:  Smoked sausage pasta, green salad

Check out Menu Plan Monday hosted by Org Junkie!

No comments: