Sunday, February 01, 2009

Tired

So maybe you've noticed the old blog has been seriously uninspiring this past week.  I slacked off, it's true.  But you know what?  I kind of liked it.  I enjoyed taking a break from the computer.  There were actually days I didn't even boot the thing up.

Some days I need to remind myself that this whole blogging gig is a hobby.  It's supposed to be fun.  And it's okay if I don't post something profound / witty / insightful every single day.  Hey, if all I manage is an occasional post about menu planning or crazy kids, then so be it! That's pretty much where I'm at these days.

I'm sorry to disappoint you faithful dozen who check the blog every day. It might be kind of boring around here for the next little while. ;-)


1 comment:

Prairie Girl said...

You're right. It's a hobby AND it is supposed to be fun.
I think taking breaks is healthy and helps keep those types of things in perspective.

For the record though - I am one of your daily readers and I always enjoy what you post. :)