Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday
April 27, 2009

Here's our menu plan for the upcoming week :-).

Monday:  No cooking (supper with my parents)
Tuesday:  Homemade pizza, green salad
Wednesday:  Citrus chicken (in the slow cooker), brown rice, steamed veggies



Thursday:  Toasted artichoke sandwiches, sweet potato wedges


Friday:  Lasagna (from the freezer), caesar salad
Saturday:  Leftover buffet
Sunday:  No cooking (supper with Ben's parents)

I will also try to bake Toffee Bars.


Check out Menu Plan Monday on Org Junkie each and every week!

2 comments:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

OK, I'll be over for dinner Tues & Thurs. Seriously, if they are as good as they look, would you share the recepies? I have missed your menu plans lately! Nice to see one today! Hope you're having a good day! Tomorrow we're at the end of the beginning....hoping that light switch of energy turns on!!

Simply Sara said...

Oh my, it all looks so good!
Mmmm...the pictures all look amazing!
I may need to subscribe now to taste of home :)