Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Mixed Bag

The complete randomness of this day:

1.  Our son has been throwing up since this morning.  Yucky.  Our kids very, very rarely throw up.  I'm praying no one else gets sick and have disinfected every surface I can think of.  My hands have been washed raw.  I'm working hard to control my imagination, what with the whole pandemic panic.  I sure hope our little guy has a good night tonight!

2.  I am very happy because our friends had a new baby this afternoon. Hooray!  What great news to brighten a difficult day!  Babies, babies, babies.

3.  Ben had a terrific idea --- a great disciplinary tactic for when our kids are older.  We'll send the kids out to the huge field behind our house make them pick up litter.  Brilliant!

That is all.

1 comment:

Simply Sara said...

I hope everyone is feeling better now!

That is SO brilliant Ben! We may need to adopt that discipline in our house too!
:)